Join us for the summer to work various tasks in the gardening industry, such as planting, cutting, and packing salads. You do not need to have previous experience; the most important thing is that you are enthusiastic and energetic worker
Information related to summer work:
- Summer jobs are available from May to September 30–40 h/week.
- The starting time and duration of the employment relationship is agreeable. We appreciate that you want to work for a longer period (e.g. 2 months)
- Working hours are mostly from Monday to Saturday at 06:00 AM – 2.30 PM but working hours may also vary.
- The job can be physically heavy, so it requires good physical condition and accuracy.
- There is no accommodation at the workplace, and you must have your own transport for commuting, as you cannot get to work on all shifts by public transport.
- The collective agreement of horticulture is valid and used in all our gardens, including salaries.
At the Paattinen office, we will organize interviews in the garden on two Saturdays: 9th of March 2024 and 16th of March 2024. At the Oripää, the interview dates will be agreed with the applicant separately.
Please send your application by 1st of March 2024 via our website.
You can ask for more information from our supervisors at gardens: Maarit Aalto and Outi Paananen.
We will contact you after the application period has ended!