We value people who enjoy working at high tense surroundings with our salads and herbs. Greenhouse workers are our garden’s most important resource, working with sowing, cultivation and packaging. Since our plants are growing all year round, we are able to offer full-time work and even have possibilities to train further in the field. We also offer options like thesis and training jobs for students.
Come to work at
Are you interested in working at Oksasen Puutarha? We are regularly recruiting new employees for seasonal and year-round jobs. You can also apply for trainee position or writing thesis.
In applicants we value eager attitude and some work experience in the gardening field. The job can be physically heavy, so it requires good physical condition and accuracy.
The greenhouse work includes different tasks, so the job can be sowing, cultivating, and packing. Working hours in our garden are mostly from Monday to Saturday between 05.00-15.30 o’clock. Starting time and length for employment relationship is agreeable. The collective agreement of horticulture is valid and used in all our gardens, including salaries.
- Unfortunately we are not able to assist in work permit processeses. We can only hire employees who have EU citizenship (The citizens of EU and EEA countries and their family members have the right to work in Finland without restrictions. However, they must register their right of residence or apply for a residence card for a family member.)
- If you already have residence permit and right to work in Finland or certificate for seasonal work, please note, that there are specific residence permit applications for certain types of work. In Oksanen you need to have permit to work in agriculture or unlimited permit.
- We are not able to offer accommodation.
- Working place is outside the city, so you need own car to get to work.
- We require basic communication skills in Finnish or in English to onboard and to quide employees at work.
- We are not able to answer calls or text messages.